Thursday, March 1, 2018

NO WAY

Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short term gain will be worth the long term pain, But it isn't. In addition, Using steroids is cheating , And there is nothing worse in sports than cheaters. Don't do it." George Mitchell

I agree with this quote because when you cheat you know deep down inside you don't deserve to accomplish anything and even if you do accomplish anything you will suffer in the long run. When i was younger i hated school and i didn't want any part of it so i cheated my way through the grades but what i didn't know was i didn't learn anything for my past few grades, so I was dumb because I didn't know how do anything in my class until i was honest with myself and realized it wasn't the right thing to do so I decided to change for the better and I did.
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment